boob candles. Can you make them?

Ok, I had a reply with images but got tossed from the internet, so let me re-start.

Some years ago I bought two humanoid candles with strategically placed wicks. Seemed fun for divorce. Each divorcee could light up the former spouse in ways that only stress relief could understand.

So making a boob candle is easy and/or costly depending on the process.

1. Start with the basic shape and add wax to it to make it look right. This requires an artisan.

2. Start with more than the basic shape and remove wax until it is right. Also requires an artisan.

Both above just need a few hours of your time.

3. Create the shape in a 3D program that has the ability to convert to a file format that is used by rapid prototyping machines and make a mold. If you have the software, great, if not, it is very spendy.

I am about a year away from taking this concept from the image below (boobs) to a subtractive mold that can be made cheaply for one time uses. The image below is a combination of quad and tri polygons with T-spline intersections that, um, in short, = a very round and accurate boob that can be adjusted in shape with just a few easy to use 3D tools.

Below is the pre-fabricated shape. It can be modified with gravity both plus and minus, and more modifications that you don't want to know about. The bottom line is that the program can do a fine job of matching shape and be sent to a subtractive printer where a mold can be made and filled with wax with color at various levels.

post-12389-139458473068_thumb.jpg

Let me say that the programs I use are capable of making any full humanoid shape, right down to facial features, and nature and animal and aquatic... you name it. I am really looking into using this for embeds in gels.

Oh, and I have a lot of sympathy. I worked briefly on a case where a lady had double radical surgery only to find that the radiologist mixed up the films with another person and the surgeon didn't catch the mistake.

Edited by EricofAZ