Impact Mfg. Clamshells

SDM

For those of you that order the tart clamshells from Impact, any of you notice any difference in them compared to previous orders?

I ordered some a few months ago, but just now broke into the box to start using them. These new ones seem to have the corners "notched" out (not quite sure how to explain it), which causes the corners to break off when you open to sample/sniff. I still have a couple from my last order, and there is a definite difference. I've emailed them to ask if I possibly received the wrong item or to find out if they changed the mfg of them, just wondered if anyone here noticed any differences.....

thanks!!

I haven't heard back from them yet, but I'm not happy with this batch of them at all. The first melts I poured, I noticed the lids didn't snap shut quite as tightly either. Maybe this production run just wasn't quite right, I don't know. I actually ordered mine back in March; seems like a minor issue, I know, but they definitely aren't the same as prior ones I had received. Oh well, guess I'll wait and see what they say.....

thanks for the input, maybe a few more will chime in about their recent orders...

thanks.