Such a stupid thing....

lovemylabs

When we placed our recent order with NG for FO's, we ordered in a 4 oz bottle of Vanilla White. When the shipment came and while sniffing the different oils, I picked up "Vanilla" (Vanilla White) without thinking and took the lid off, put it to my nose and OMG...I almost passed out. I seriously thought I had immediate brain damage. That is some serious stuff. I've never used anything like this before. But my husband was standing there (who is a chemistry major)...and said "what is that"? I explained to him what it was. He took it and of course, didn't do what I did, but held it out away from his nose and then explained "something" to me...I can't remember b/c I was "recovering" from the smell/reaction. Anyway, I told him I feel stupid for doing that. He said the fact that it is packaged exactly the same way as the fragrances we ordered in the 4 ounce size (same bottle, same label as used with fo), and the fact that it does not have a warning label on it, he felt that it could be a common mistake for anyone whoe "sniffs" alot; (makers of B&B and Candlemakers). Anyway...I feel stupid. I know I didn't order Vanilla, but didn't even think that this stuff could "fry my brain". So, if you haven't ordered this yet and plan to, be careful....because it looks just like a 4 ounce bottle of fragrance oil. They should really either put a warning label on it or put in a different bottle.