My Sweet Victoria, Symphony Scents and looking for scents

Scented

Anyone try My Sweet Victoria scents? If so, what are your thoughts on the oils? (Besides expensive. I'm wondering if they aren't more of a perfumery.) Seems to be a newish place maybe? They have a pinion fragrance that otherwise is offered by Creative Fragrances (which is one of the big houses right?)

And since I'm looking, thoughts on a black tea and rose fragrance? One is supposedly offered by Symphony Scents, another place I know nothing about. Anyone? Except that it was formerly the Scent Shack, but I never used their fragrances. 0

My past experience with FOF is that it isn't updated with every company. I could be wrong though. They appear to have two places I'm not familiar with so there may be others.

Edited by Scented

I use 4 or 5 FO from Symphony Scents in soap and soy - they are all really nice and their flat rate shipping is nice, considering they use only glass bottles. I never tried their rose or tea scents. John is the owner and he is extremely nice and their customer service is awesome. They have a pretty good rep with soapers from what I have seen.