Anyone here make stamped jewelry?

asheebeans

I wanted to start small because it looks like fun and I love personalized jewelry, but OMG!!! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: The price of the tools/stamps/raw materials is c-r-a-z-y!!! Can anyone point me in the direction of the cheapest supplier? I'm hoping I was looking on the priciest supplier site! LOL Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Search on Etsy. I believe for the stamps I've found they are the best. There is a silver blank supplier out there too that has great prices/selection.

I've bought supplies and haven't done diddly squat with them. I'd like to do them for gifts, but need inspirations on what to stamp too.

www.beaducation.com She has great tutorials & prices too.

Anyone? :confused: TexasBrat, you don't do stamped jewelry yet? I thought you did every craft known to womankind! LOL :P

No, but I saw the book at Barnes and Noble and was interested but then saw how many tools were involved and put the book back on the shelf. :laugh2:

Did you find anything out yet?? I still think it would be fun to do, I would love to see what you make if you decide to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it won't be for a while 'cause I'm broke. :sad2: I think the tools/etc are going to be a treat to myself around tax refund time. I found a beginner set for around $100, with all of the basic tools that you need to get started. I really don't need another hobby, but dayum, I loves me some stamped rings/earrings/pendants! :)