CS Samples

Candlebuddy

I got my samples today ... will be pouring them in the next couple of days, hopefully! Here are my first impressions, although, that doesn't mean much; the rubber meets the road once they get into my wax.

Apple Harvest - great scent; not as hit-you-in-the-face like Macintosh; nice balance of apple, spice, and something else?

Pumpkin Pie - I like this scent; definately not a heavy/full bodied pumpkin; maybe a little citrus to it? This is crazy, but I want to describe it as being lighter, like a pumpkin chiffon, not a thick/creamy pumpkin pie.

Christmas Hearth - love the smell of this one; I detect citrus in this one too; I also pick up on the pine needle and there's definately a fireplace thing going on ... awesome oob

Cedarwood Vanilla - the first note I pick up on is a true cedar, then comes the vanilla; it's a nice sweet vanilla; I think once it's in wax, the 2 distinct scents will blend nicely; very unique

Hazelnut Coffee - a nice, smooth coffee blend, no bitter coffee note; it smells like a creamy hazelnut latte ... imho, much smoother than the one from BW

Edited by Candlebuddy

Just got mine too :)

I agree about the Apple Harvest I'm wondering how it turns out in wax, I do like it.

Loving new to me Cinnamon Sticks Wow the best ever I just love it.

Strawberry Shortcake I'm not sure smells kinda fake, but most strawberries do to me I just put in wax and will try it soon to see if it is better

I really love the Regular strawberry and have already made good use for this one in blends love it :)

Of course I also love the hansel Gretal, Cinnamon Strudel, Cinnabuns and I think this Creme Brulee out of bottle smells yummy, I blend it with KY Creme Brulee it turns out awesome.

I didn't order the pumpkin and now I'm glad I didn't, doesn't sound like a winner.

Did anyone try the Gingerbread I didn't order that either.