Accepting Online Payments

Catlover

Oh guru Jeana....in YHO, is sending an invoice to the locals worth the hassle, or maybe I'd be better served investigating another free cart that has :

(1) real-time USPS Priority shipping based on weight and (2) option for pickup/delivery with no shipping fee based on my local zip codes. If there is such an animal.

Guru? Far from it. :laugh2:

I can't tell you what cart to choose. I was looking at some other free ones myself today. I still want to be able to use discount codes, and can't with paypal. I decided personally I don't have the time or energy to put into learning a new cart right now. So in my case, at this time, the invoices are very much worth it.

Also the invoices are only if they want to use a cc for payment.

Edited by Jeana

Well, I'm getting really irritated with the PayPal site--it keeps telling me whatever link I've clicked on is "out of date", as if I just made it up in my head. Grrrr. I had my daughter buy something with the PP cart I have set up, and it worked fine, so it's functional, but I would really like those two things that are missing.

I, too, don't feel like spending more time trying to figure out the tangled web of free carts (but I probably will). I don't know why they can't be made more simple and user-friendly for non-programmer types who just want to get their s*$t together and have good options for selling online, without paying through the nose. I'm tired and cranky right now. :angry2:

I'm hoping next weekend I may do my first little craft fair (if they still have a booth) and get outside to enjoy the beautiful fall weather away from this computer screen! I will look into the invoice thing~~I'm ready to get back to making candles and be done with this selling set-up stuff.