Save on scents

Red

What I have found is that like any other supplier they are hit or miss. I have had some great ones and some bombs but overall they are pretty good. I HIGHLY recommend their sniffie program. You can pick 5 or 10 or whatever for a very small fee and I even think the shipping was included, this way before you spend $$ even on 1 ounce samples you can test it out. I just love that they offer that and I have noticed a few more companies doing it as well. I just did a sniffie order with SGS last week, t's great. As far as the essential oils go, I don't work with them so I can't comment on those with SOS. One thing I have to add about SOS is that their customer service was fantastic. HTH:)

I ordered FOs from them one time and all I can say is I have never ordered anything from them since! I only used the FOs in CP and HP soap but every single FO I tried seized, riced, or something bad would always happen with my batches of soap. I cannot tell you what a disappointment it was. I have never had any other FOs do anything like SOS FOs did. I did not try their EOs and this is just my experience, but I can tell you mine was not a happy experience at all.