First time making curls

kyme1911

Yes, they are all HP, I haven't tried another batch of CP again. The scents are (from left to right) Lavender, Sandalwood & Clary Sage, the curls are Chamomile. The middle one is Red Sedona, the curls are Wild fig. It was supposed to be sky blue, but it turned green. The last one on the right is Black Raspberry Vanilla and the curls are Kenneth Cole black. Thanks, I just love making this stuff...Funny since I don't used dye in my candles, but I love making the soaps all colorful

quick tips on photos... take them in natural light, with the macro setting, if you can. If not, just make sure the flash is off and your camera is steady, you can use a stack of books if you dont have a tripod.

For a backdrop, you can make a lightbox so easy.Since our items are smallish, you can use a piece of white paper cardstock, the large posterboard size, taped on an incline... or one of those tri-fold displays people use for science fairs and such... the natural light gives all the light you need for your shot without a flash, and the white gives a smooth and cohesive backdrop!

Thats how I'm going to start photographing everything from now on... I sure hate the idea of having to do it all though!!!! LOL!!!