CS Pumpkin Souffle vs BW Pumpkin Gingerbread

lsbennis

I just received 20 samples from Backwoods and this is my first time to order from them. They all smell wonderful oob. I'm not so sure what I think about Coconut Curry Custard, the curry is pretty strong, we will see how it smells in wax. My nose is now burning because I have been sitting here going back and forth between Pumpkin Gingerbread and Pumpkin Souffle from CS and I got some of the fragrance oil on my nose (hate when that happens). IMO they smell very similar but I think the Pumpkin Souffle is a little stronger and I get a little more of a bakery scent from the Pumpkin Gingerbread but I love both of them. Here is a list of what I got and how they smell oob imo:

Coconut Curry Custard- better like the smell of curry.

Backwoods Lemon Tart- Reminds of lemon drops, wonderful.

Pink Pepperberry- Love it, soft and spicy at the same time. I want to mix this one with Lemon Tart.

Pumpkin Cappucino-Love this one, smells like the real thing.

Gingerbread Latte-Awesome, can't wait to put this one in wax.

Hazelnut Coffee- Hazelnut stronger than coffee.

Orange Mochachino- Nice blend of creamy chocolate and orange.

Cranberries & Spice- Mmmm, I can smell cranberries, apples and orange.

Pink Chocolate- Different, very nice smells like chocolate and roses.

Frosted Orange Danish- I can smell the sweet orange more than the danish, yummy.

Cinnamon Bun- Lots of layers, can smell the icing on top of cinnamon.

Orange Chocolate Truffle-Really nice blend of orange and chocolate, love... the chocolate.

Pumpkin Cornbread- So nice and spicy, mmmm.

Pear Vanilla- Soft, I first smell the pear then the vanilla, not to sweet. very pretty.

Vanilla Sugar- All I can says is, mmmmm, I love it!!!

Baked Apples- Another mmmmm, love it. I can smell all the layers, I might mix the AH pie crust with this one. I will try it both ways.

Cider & Sticks- Another strong one, great!

Honey Gingerbread- So... nice, sweet and spicy at the same time.

Pistachio Dream Cake- Not sure what I think about this, I need to put it in wax first. I'm not smelling the different layers.

Sugar Maple- Nice but not very strong oob, we will see what happens in wax

I hope all of these work well in my Clarus 3022 wax 70 (soy) 30 (pariffin). I will be testing these and my AH samples over the next couple of weeks. Has anyone else used these in 70/30?

Sharon:cheesy2: