Oval Hang Tag

ladysj

I know this isn't really anything special as far as presentation wise I'm waiting on my color cartridge to arrive. I'm working on designing templates that can be printed on full label sheets & card stock. This is what I came up with for black & white tags. It's also really difficult to find borders that will work with round & oval labels.

This hang tag is 2.75" x 1.75".

Anyway here it is and forgive the uneven cutting :laugh2:I would like someone that uses Avery Pro to let me send them a copy of this template & let me know if they can edit it. If anyone is interested in a free template pm me your email.

Believe it or not I didn't have a candle to hang it on. Ain't that somethin :laugh2:

hangtag-2.jpg

Edited by ladysj

If you wish to use card stock, you might get an oval punch. If you want to print on both sides, it is just getting them lined up properly that takes lots of time and hair pulling but once you get the set up, it isn't hard. Just a thought as cutting each by hand would be one big job. Beth

• 2 weeks later...