Midwest Candle Supply (Gelluminations) now Candlemakers Store???

Kleilac,

Ok, so, paypal is not going to help you, but you know Lisa and Terry's contact info and that they are still corporate owners. They did not dissolve the company.

You can write/call them and if they blow you off, write a complaint letter to the corporation commission in the registered State.

As for the new owner, let it go is my advice. New owner bought inventory and has it for half off. Certainly the new owner has no interest in goodwill. Someone should alert her that there is a public forum that has a thread all about her and see if she comes here to defend herself and make things right.

You have access to justice court (small claims won't work against corporations).

I'd hold the wrongdoer accountable. There is an old saying that stealing a little is OK because nobody will object. Well, stealing a little is big bucks when the thief has a huge customer base.

Ugh, I wonder if they still have the crappy quality FO's that Gelluminations had. I ordered from there ONCE, got my shipment in a timely manor, but the quality was TERRIBLE!!!! Had to use almost double the amount than what I get from other companies!!! Doesn't matter how much of a discount they sell them at, bad quality is just bad quality!! JMHO

I've ordered from them I would say 4 times....never any troubles but, from reading all this they wont get my biz anymore either....I just unsubscribed from their emails I been receiving & told them why too.....when you unsubscribe you can write why you are leaving.....