Atlantis Aromatics

blt212

Thanks for the reply.....they actually contacted me because they belong to IGCA as I do. They are based out of NJ. They have a ton of scents and will also custom make. Initially I ruled them out because they had 10 lb minimums but when I found out it was actually 5lb, I thought I could probably do that with some scents. They mfg so their scents may very well be offered by some of the middle suppliers. I did receive a couple of samples...one Vanilla Cake Mix I burned today and it has a really good throw. I've requested a couple of more samples Patchouli and Henri Bendel Firewood which I'm very interested to get in wax and see how they perform. I did find one thread on the forum about them that was positive.

I guess I will just continue to test scents to see how they perform.

Brenda

Thanks for the reply.....they actually contacted me because they belong to IGCA as I do. They are based out of NJ. They have a ton of scents and will also custom make. Initially I ruled them out because they had 10 lb minimums but when I found out it was actually 5lb, I thought I could probably do that with some scents. They mfg so their scents may very well be offered by some of the middle suppliers. I did receive a couple of samples...one Vanilla Cake Mix I burned today and it has a really good throw. I've requested a couple of more samples Patchouli and Henri Bendel Firewood which I'm very interested to get in wax and see how they perform. I did find one thread on the forum about them that was positive.

I guess I will just continue to test scents to see how they perform.

Brenda

They're only 25 miles from me. Which makes me start thinking...

I don't do candles much, though - but if their FOs are suitable for CP soap...

Will they give you 2 oz samples? (Yes, I'll contact them myself if it seems right)

They have been giving me 1 ounce samples to test.....there sales rep is really nice and very customer service oriented.....pm me if you want her contact info since I don't think it's appropriate to post in the forum

Brenda