1st Soap

kyme1911

I didn't use any color, I used SC's Honey (my fav), some ground oatmeal, goats milk & real honey. I sprinkled some oats on top just for looks. I am so excited, I have another batch in the crockpot now (chamomile & bergamot & tarragon). I think I am in trouble...you were right. LOL

LOVE It!

The kids are texting me "mom your missing the fireworks!" I'm like who cares I've seen um'....I haven't seen this before...:laugh2:

2nd batch

shea................4oz

coconut oil.......4oz

olive oil............14oz

palm oil............10oz

lye....................4.3oz

water...............12oz

FO blend of MMS Chamomile & Bergamot and NG Bergamot & Tarragon

with chamomile tea and Tarragon leaves stirred in. No color (because I dont have any) LOL

:soap baby dance:GOOD JOB:yay::yay::yay:

Do you have any Cocoa Powder, Tumeric, Annatto? If so, then you have something to color with!!!

I have some cocoa I am going to try it...Oh you know I am going to order some color soon. The good thing is my style is rustic so this look goes well....IMHO. I made made 3 last night I already have 4 more combo's lined up on the counter. Do you think I am hooked? hahaha:p

Thanks....mmmmm I just made some Coffee soap (coffee water, cocoa powder (for color and scent) Pumpkin, caramel & Hazelnut FO. I don't drink coffee but this stuff smells so freaking good!

I have 5 other combos sitting on the counter (in a holding pattern)...LOL