HTP, CD, or ECO Wicks for CB Xcel?

So I'm still in test burning stage.. finally getting some nice results but was wondering what wick is everyone's favorite.. and if you've been using the Xcel which wick do you use?

I don't really want to go back into the who testing phase but I will be willing to try a better wick if its suggested.

I just used ECOs for the first time, but I was using them with Golden Brands 464. I LOVE them. I think they're the nicest wicks I've used, but again, you're talking about a different wax than what I've been testing. I think I was using CSNs with my EcoSoya 135.

I just ordered sample packs for CD's and ECO's.. I'm really hoping the ECO's work.

I found on Candle Science a wick guide..

it says for Xcel users to use the ECO but I don't want to waste anymore time and $$ if they don't work so I figured I'd just buy the CD sample pack too just to be sure.

Was doing a ton of research last night via NGI's website. They have a Distributor's Llist that really helps figure out lowest shipping cost to the consumer :) Hope this helps those who are still looking for local distributors.

Edited by SMCC