2 x 3 Clear Matte Inkjet Labels

Hey

I am now on the search for some new labels for another line we are working on. I need 2" x 3" Clear Matte that can be printed on with an inkjet. The alternative is a black preferably gloss in the same size also that can be printed with inkjet.

Yes I have a laser however I can never get the sheets to go through without slipping and going out of alignment and the inkjet prints perfectly each and every time.

I have searched and as yet have not come up with the size I am looking for. As long as I can find this in the next week or so, shipping is not an issue and I am heading off to the US again tomorrow, a week in Dallas and than a week in Syracuse NY, so will just have them shipped to my hotel.

If anyone can help, particularly as I am going to be in the states and shipping will be way way cheaper than to Australia, I would be forever grateful.

I haven't tried any clear labels so I'm no help there. Best of luck to you finding something you like.

And you can imagine how jealous I am that you are going to the U.S. :) Please eat at some Chili's and some Cracker Barrel's for me, hehe.