My first sniffie pack (DS)

asands

I'm giving the sniffie pack a try. I have mixed feelings about these since they are pricey. Anyone have experience with these fos from DS? I'll be using in soy wax.

SHELTER

VANILLA ROCK n ROLL

RAIN FOREST

SWIMM NEKKID

FISHNET PANTYHOSE

AT LAST

INTRIGUE

OUT ON A LIMB

SHEER MADNESS

LAVENDER & AMBER SONNET

I love the vanilla rock & roll, the fishnet pantyhose not so much thats JMO. These are quality oils they are well worth the price.

Honeysuckle Patchouli is one of my best sellers and it is a bit on the high side i think its 36$ a pound but it is worth it.......you would never know that there is patchouli in it.

I also like the stiletto blonde, blackberry tonka, wood vanilla, iced lemon biscotti just to name a few. Also, because of the price i only use these oils in b&b and soap.......too expensive for candles.

Sheli

They do work well in candles, each oil is tested in soy and paraffin and the results are listed after the description. I just choose not to use them in wax because of the price......you have to use so much more in wax than in b&b products.

Sheli