ICS reviews....

LeahRB

I have finished pouring a few into to clamshell and I am very happy.

Baked Apples: It is awesome! As good as everyone has said and very much like KY's apple pie.

Blueberry Cheesecake: yummy!

Vanilla Smoothie: To me it smells just like a smoothie and to my DH cake batter. It is very good.

Spiced Cranberry: oh I loved this one. I had it going in my warmer yesterday and it is such a comfy scent.

Lavender Vanilla: What a great combo. Very nice

Fresh Picked Strawberry: to me it is a very sweet. candyish strawberry. Reminds me of the car freshner strawberries. It smells very good in my warmer.

Home Sweet Home: Great spice aroma.

Lime Cooler: Love it! A great summer scent. I can smell the lime and lemon with just a hint of vanilla.

Melonade: I really smell watermelon with just a touch of citrus. It reminds me of watermelon gum. I think it is nice and great for summer.

Gourmet Sugar Cookie: Hmm. I know it very popular but to me it kind of smelled like buttered popcorn. My nose may be broke, though.

Country Spice: I have not poured this one yet. OOB I smell a lot of nutmeg. Maybe it is better in wax? I was wanting a more well rounded spice scent. I need to put it in wax I guess and see.

Thought I would share.:)

I don't order from ICS much anymore because it seems as though they discontinue alot of their oils ... however, off the top of my head, I would recommend ...

Pink Sugar

Cinnamon Buns

Cranberry Orange Spice - ST

Passion Berry

Sugared Spruce

Creamy Coconut Pie - ST

Key Lime Pie - ST

Gingerbread Cookies - ST

Baked Apples - ST

Generally speaking, I love the ST (Snowtop) oils that they carry, although many have been discontinued, they still carry some of them.

Edited by Candlebuddy

I don't order from ICS much anymore because it seems as though they discontinue alot of their oils ... however, off the top of my head, I would recommend ...

Pink Sugar

Cinnamon Buns

Cranberry Orange Spice - ST

Passion Berry

Sugared Spruce

Creamy Coconut Pie - ST

Key Lime Pie - ST

Gingerbread Cookies - ST

Baked Apples - ST

Generally speaking, I love the ST (Snowtop) oils that they carry, although many have been discontinued, they still carry some of them.

Definitely agree with all of the Snowtop oils. They are wonderful! Their Creme Brulee (if they still have it) is super strong and smells just like Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Edited by nmhoneybear