Keystone Candle Supplies

I've had trouble with the last two orders I put in. My orders were for air freshner blanks. (I'm still waiting on the second order) Now they have it on the site that it can take 10 days for your order to be processed. They don't answer emails either. I sent them one saying they should communicate with their customers better. Of course no response. I really wished oakcourtcreations would get off their asses & get their new blanks ready. I will then be dropping keystone as a supplier. I don't have the time to wait 10 days to 2 wks for my af blanks.

10 DAYS?????

Maybe I should order pumpkin fudge now so I will have it by October.

Wow that is a long time ...it does not even take me that long to order and receive fom Peaks or MMS and they are on the otherside of the country.

10 DAYS?????

Maybe I should order pumpkin fudge now so I will have it by October.

Wow that is a long time ...it does not even take me that long to order and receive fom Peaks or MMS and they are on the otherside of the country.

I still haven't received my second order. I just looked & I placed it on May 20th. I would say you had better order it now if you want it before October. Thank god I'm not totally out of blanks.

Maybe she has run off with Mr. Missy!! LMAO!!!:laugh2:

Both seem to be MIA!!!

ETS- Check out C&S. Call your order in so you know shipping charges up front. They ship in a day!!!

To place an order on May 20th and not hear a peep out of Keystone is unacceptable. I have never ordered from them, and now I never will.

CAROL - FYI Her website says:

We will be closed June 10th-14th. All orders will be processed on the 15th.

Edited by islandgirl

Here's the email I just received from Keystone.

Thank You for your order, however we will no longer be able to serve you as a customer. I am a single mom and this is my only source of income and am doing the best I can despite my physical handicap. I do this all myself and I hand cut each piece which is why it takes so long. I don't like being harassed and criticized on a public forum. If you have a question or

concern, address it to the company or person by picking up the phone, not by email, which I have never received, before making it public.

Thank You again.

I have said nothing but the truth. I can't help how you feel. I emailed you 3-4 times (with no response) on the first of the last two orders I've put in. From the original posters discontent I'm sure not the only one who has trouble getting orders from you.

I do have the proof that I sent you emails about my first order. I did not email about the second order, because you put 10 days on the site & you were closed for several days.

I wasn't worried about the second order, because I really didn't need them anyway. It's fine with me I've got extra money in the bank now. I'll gladly take my business elsewhere.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.829 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2938 - Release Date: 06/14/10 14:35:00

WOW! All I can say is WOW. As I shake my head in disbelief.

No Kidding. When is emailing someone about an order harassment. Maybe she had better hire some help or stop offering the af blanks if it take so much of her time.

Here's the email I just received from Keystone.

If you have a question or concern, address it to the company or person by picking up the phone, not by email, which I have never received, before making it public.

WOW!! Unbelievable! If she doesn't want to be contacted via email, then why does she have her email address listed on her contact info page?

I don't know what else to say except, WOW!

Edited by SDM

• 2 weeks later...