Aroma Ornaments

jharper

Well I label mine saying they last up to 4 weeks depending on the FO, exposure and use. I say 4 weeks because that is the minimum so when they last longer everyone is happy!

It seems they get used up faster when it is hotter and last longer when it is cooler. I have had some that lasted a 2 to 3 months.

Can't help you out on that one. I have always bought mine from BCN and have always had good luck with them. I have heard you can buy them elsewhere for cheaper but the quality is not always so great.

I have had aroma beads last for months. The stronger the scent, the longer it lasts. I find they are much stronger during the heat, such as a hot car. I usually put on the label that they last for weeks, to be on the safe side. But have had customers tell me they have lasted 6 months or better.

I had only used the beads from BCN then I was ordering from someone else & they were not as good as the BC ones. I have found the strongest & longest lasting scent to be Spiced Cranberry from BCN. It lasted for over a year in my Mom's car. If you smoke in a vehicle they don't last long at all.