Dots/circles in Soap

Jokerjen

Do you mean on the top or in the soap? On the top I use a squeeze bottle like a ketchup bottle and squeeze the dots on top.

If you are wanting them inside you can make a batch just for circles and cut them out with a cookie cutter while the soap is still soft. You can also get a silicone mold for circles I think it is called a melon ball silicone mold.

Barb

I know what you are talking about they do CP in a PVC pipe and then insert it into log mold that way the circle will be uniform through out the soap. I just did one that way I made a PVC soap and then after I got it out the next day I inserted it into a 9 inch log mold. I need to post pics in the gallery.

Barb

pvc pipe is the best for this

i use all different sizes, you can make circles inside a circle or random sizes throughout the soap

then like barbara said insert the whole thing inside a log mold, if its to long you cut it down to your log mold size and use the extra for decorating the top