Graceful Hosting

Recently, 5/11/2010, Graceful Hosting purchased a new server and began migration to this server on 5/11/2010. This migration was only supposed to take 24 hrs. My website is up but I can't log into my storeadmin. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Kristine,

Server maintenance is still in progress. We are still waiting for the nameservers to update. We are hoping it won't take too much longer.

We apologize for the delay. Our data center assured us that the switch would be seamless and would only take a few minutes. However, as I am sure you can see, it is/has taken much longer. But, I must add, the wait will be well worth it in the end. You should notice a significant boost in how quick your site loads.

Check your store admin area later this afternoon to see if things have updated.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Hi Kristine,

Server maintenance is still in progress. We are still waiting for the nameservers to update. We are hoping it won't take too much longer.

We apologize for the delay. Our data center assured us that the switch would be seamless and would only take a few minutes. However, as I am sure you can see, it is/has taken much longer. But, I must add, the wait will be well worth it in the end. You should notice a significant boost in how quick your site loads.

Check your store admin area later this afternoon to see if things have updated.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

I was able to log into my store admin for a period of time yesterday however, once again, I am receiving the invalid license key message and not able to log in to store admin. Am I the only store this is affecting and why is this happening?? It's going on 5 days now.

Hi Christine,

I understand your frustration completely :-).

This is happening due to the software being initially installed on one IP address and, with the server change, we have moved to a new IP address. The software is sensing the difference and warning you and us. We have been trying to keep up with the changes but during propagation the IP address may switch back and forth several times.

Please try again this morning.

Things should be completely done by this afternoon.

I apologize for the frustration and confusion that this whole process has caused. Our data center (where our server is hosted) said that this would take only a few minutes and would cause no trouble. However, the results haven't been as they anticipated. I honestly would not have chosen to make this move had I known that it would take this long.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam