Tiny bubbles when heat gunning

I'm finding that when I need to heat gun the top of a candle after it has set up, I may get tiny bubbles (usually only 1 or 2 tiny tiny ones usually around the wick area - that move around as I move the heat gun ) that don't disappear completely.

Is there some secret chant I have to do to make them 'go away' of their own free will?? :-)

Using CB135 - container candles.

Ah, I've got this one covered... I used to try and use a bamboo skewer to get rid of them, but found that they would move around I'd miss them, and they left marks when the wax dried.

Then I found that if I took a piece of paper towel, no bigger than the size of your thumb, roll it up into a log shape, you can poke those bubbles instantly.

Works like a charm!

Ah, I've got this one covered... I used to try and use a bamboo skewer to get rid of them, but found that they would move around I'd miss them, and they left marks when the wax dried.

ha ha.... that's exactly what I tried too - and found exactly the same problem :-D Or if I did manage to poke the bubble, it left a tiny pin hole anyways.

Then I found that if I took a piece of paper towel, no bigger than the size of your thumb, roll it up into a log shape, you can poke those bubbles instantly.

Works like a charm!

I'll give that a shot - probably later tonight, as I'm just about to make a few more containers. Thank you ! :) Edited by nadiap