Orange Vanilla from CMS

aviator girl

Has anyone tried this and tested the grade a and manufacturers grade side by side?

I purchased the "a" grade of this and really like it. But the price difference between the a grade and manufacturers grade is huge.

I guess my biggest concern in does the manufacturers grade still throw well and do you get a fuel smell with that one?

I actually did try this in the grade a and really do like it. I think it smells really good and no fuel smell. I am really sensitive to the fuel smell too. I can even detect it in SOCP from Millcreek which most seem to not pick up on. So I am happy with their orange vanilla I was just hoping that someone might have tried the manufacturers grade since it's so much cheaper!

I'll probably order a sample to try with my next order and will keep you posted!

The other thing I wanted to try was to make my own with a good solid orange. Wasn't sure if their was a good basic orange out there, if I should use an orange EO or I thought about mixing a vanilla with my SOCP from MC to see if that woudl help neutralize the fuel smell for me.

Edited by aviator girl

I actually did try this in the grade a and really do like it. I think it smells really good and no fuel smell. I am really sensitive to the fuel smell too. I can even detect it in SOCP from Millcreek which most seem to not pick up on. So I am happy with their orange vanilla I was just hoping that someone might have tried the manufacturers grade since it's so much cheaper!

I'll probably order a sample to try with my next order and will keep you posted!

The other thing I wanted to try was to make my own with a good solid orange. Wasn't sure if their was a good basic orange out there, if I should use an orange EO or I thought about mixing a vanilla with my SOCP from MC to see if that woudl help neutralize the fuel smell for me.

I am not sensitive to the fuel smell so I'm not sure if you'll smell it on these. Have you tried Dreamsickle from NG or Juicy Bit's of Orange from GenWax? I have mixed and never had a complaint. WSP also has a great V/O but can't remember what it's called. It also cost much...

Sharon I tried the NG dreamsickle and did smell the fuel smell. I have heard GenWax mentioned a couple of times though so I may have to give them a try. I have never ordered from them so I should look and see what other items are good to try from there!

I may just need to stick with the OV from CMS as it does work. Just a little expensive.

• 1 month later...

So I ordered the manufacturers grade and mixed it with the grade a 50/50 and didn't like it as much. I may try 75/25.

I like the CMS orange vanilla but I am not "wowed" by it. It's good but I still feel like I could still do a bit better with this one.

I think I a going to palce an order to try Genwax's orange vanilla and juicy bits of orange.

Anyone try these and get a fuel smell? I am sensitive to that.

I was going to try WSP but with all the shipping issues they seem to have I think I may stay away from even trying them.