Anyone use .25oz slider tins?

I'm considering switching over to these for lip balm instead of round tins, but I'm wondering about labeling size. I couldn't find any size references anywhere except the volume so im just wondering if any of you use them and could tell me how wide/long they are.

I found "slider tin labels" but they dont say whether they are for the 1/4oz or the 1/2oz.

OMG I wish I would have never looked at that site. LOL I'm going to have nightmares tonight for sure. I am deathly afraid of bees. Did you see the pictures of the different bee swarms. uuuggghhh.

I'm sorry.....I didn't even look at the merchandise, other than the sliders & labels.

hahahaha.. that cracks me up. I am scared of bees too... not like, deathly afraid, but I dont like being around them. So my best friend lives 900 miles away now, and I went home to visit her... I'm walking up the walkway to their house past her moms garden and I hear BZZZZZ, getting louder, and louder, and louder... and I thought it was like an electrical something going nuts...

no. It was her dad... being a beekeeper (her dad goes through "phases".. last year it was making beer from scratch..) OMG I almost peed my pants when I realised I was about 5 feet away from a GIANT stack of those bee boxes. Yikes.

BUT there is one benefit... all the beeswax I could want in a few years! still dont want to be anywhere near it though, lol.

LOL, I would have to meet my friend some place other than her house as soon as I found that out. I'm one of those that can just see a bee and freak out and run. It doesn't even have to be near me. My husband loves it. He runs around imitating me all the time. But I don't mind him getting a laugh at my expense. Because he just looks so stupid doing it I can't help but laugh.