1st day Open House results

Trae

Today was the first day of my two-day open house. Had about 20 people show up and did $745. Hoping lots more show up tomorrow (I sent out over 100 flyers). My biggest seller was my basket of Christmas cookies candle. Those were flying off the shelf. Also my hot cocoa mugs, gingerbread gel candles, peppermint candy gel candles and believe it or not, I sold a lot of seascapes! I'm just glad I can finally breathe! Besides the preparation for my open house, I have to set up next week for a school Secret Shop. So whatever doesn't sell at my house will go there. Also, I got a last minute call to do another school's Secret Shop so I busted my hiney making more stuff to send to that! I really didn't want to turn them down even though it was such late notice. The school is in a very upscale area where they have BIG spenders. They said I will be the only candlemaker and they woiuld take whatever I have. I figure whatever I sell is a bonus!

I'll post tomorrow's results. Have a great weekend!