Jump to content

not sure what they are called


Recommended Posts

I am ISO those pieces of removable sticky jelly, like what they use to hold a credit card in place on the paper letter. They also use them in packaging items for retail. They will hold an item in place, but roll off easily. My kids and I used to refer to them as "Bugger's" (gross). I tried glue strings from Nashville Wraps, but they stick toooo well. What I am using them for is to hold my covers on my Libbey cube's and tumblers.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...