Adobe Photoshop/Illustator and professional printing....

LaVida

I have photoshop and illustrator, but lets just say I am very graphically challenged. It was easier for me to go out and buy my 14 year old a graphics tablet and she just whips up what we need.

See moves around photoshop like a pro (don't ask me how or what she is doing....LOL) I just tell her what I want. Primitive apples - no problem. Primitive Christmas graphics for our rusty tin Christmas Collection - no problems. I have to say it sure has my my life easier. Now I just have to show her how to put the labels together, print then, stick them on the products, package into boxes and deliver and I will be all set :)

For my "day job" I am a graphic/web designer. I see a few of you are struggling with understanding the use of Adobe programs. If you have specific issues/questions/concerns with design or layouts let me know and I will try to help out. :cheesy2:

------------

Yoshi

I use Illistrator for my labels, but I have been using the program for years. In my former life I built and maintained webpages, so I had the advantage on learning/using with my full time job.

Illistrator is great once you figure things out. I have all my lables set up as symbols in the program. whenever I have a new scent I can design the label add it as a symbol and then change the "symbols" of all my scents on my label template sheet. Works very well and is very easy to make new and/or change labels as needed.

I am now getting to the point where I am thinking of having Lightining do my labels as the numbers (cost per label) seem to be a wash when you consider my time,ink purchases, and blank labels would be about the same cost for them to print and ship them.