Wax wax wax

Ok,

I am having a terrible time trying to get a local supplier for good wax.

I live on Puerto Rico and well it's an island so what you can't find you have to order somewhere else. And there goes shipping and all the yadda yadda that goes with that.

You can get pretty much everything to make candles here do not get me wrong. But the paraffin available is not of good quality IMHO.

The only paraffin's available it seems is what people call here "translucent" ,Chinese which is the same as the translucent a little bit more opaque and of even lower quality than the previous and the "German" which comes in a case full of Chinese writing. And apparently has some kind of vybar additive added.(which from the mottling and bleeding really proves to be BS) All of these are from indrawax labeled ad 5861 I think

I mean the cold/hot scent throw is nothing sompared to good quality wax.

I know there's somebody buying fully refined wax here and their stuff is great in cold/hot scent throw but good luck trying to get any help from them I mean they have their own store and I actually called them inquiring to see if they did sell materials or knew where I could get any good paraffin locally and they polity said they didn't give any info( which I guess I could understand).

I am tired of the BS with this stuff. I want to have the best product around because I as a person would like only to be offered the best candles. It is lacking at this time and I'm feeling frustrated

Any suggestion on how I can get around this?? I thank you guys for any suggestions!

Dan

Edited by Miadrianel Candles