FINALLY! Cupcake bath bombs.

What a beautiful job! I attempted them and they were horrible! My icing slide right off of the cupcakes and didn't hold its shape once piped...Which speaking of' date=' the piping job was really bad too...Back to the drawing board I go...[/quote']

Sounds like maybe you just had too much liquid in your icing recipe. Its HARD to pipe my recipe, REALLY hard.. but it sets up better this way. It stays soft for about 12 hours, and doesnt set up rock hard for 2-3 days.

Thanks for that tip' date=' that's definitely what it is, does it matter it the water is tapped or distilled? Yours look soo pretty, I'm thinking about enrolling in a cake decorating class just to learn how to pipe like that, LOL :cheesy2:[/quote']

I always use distilled because its clean, and my tap water can be questionable sometimes, lol. Practice really does make perfect with the frosting.. I do have lots of experience with cupcake frosting though, I used to make them for parties and corporate events! more cupcakes than I ever want to see again in my life... I told everyone I would never make cupcakes again... now here I am making these, LOL!! :laugh2: