Help with wax problem

You may have to snake the line. You can hire someone, or go to a rental place & do it yourself. After a few yrs of candle making I discovered that: soy wax may be water soluble in theory, but even a small amount here & there REALLY builds up & it's better to toss eggshells in the trash than send them through the garbage disposal! My husband still hasn't recovered from our snaking experience - LOL. It's a wonder any of our neighbors still speak to us, cause he was inventing new combinations of cuss words while he was on the roof. He finally produced a nasty glob of (mostly) wax & eggshells. God, I hope we never have to do that again!

Good luck - Susan.

Ok so I want paying close attention and accidentally pour wax down my sink, stupid I know but any ideas on how to get the wax out? Drano maybe?

TIA

Angie

Drano probably will not work and for sure it will not work if the wax went beyond the trap. At that point your pipes are set at an angle to take advantage of gravity and Drano would just flow on by. If you have clean outs along the way, you can use a snake and hot water to see if that will break up wax. If you go this route, you are better off having a plumber do the work.