Tcs 70/30

I'd like to try the 70/30 from Tennessee Candle Supplies, but they don't have it in stock in either case or slab.

Does anyone know if it'll be available soon? Are they planning on discontinuing it? Hope not, read lots of good things about it. :sad2:

I use the 70/30 (Clarus) and was my understanding that production of the wax was to resume January 28th, 2010. Use Greenleaf in search to gather more info. HTH.

Steve

Oh please make this be true! I have called them once a week for more than a month and they have not been able to give me an answer as to when they would be able to get it in again. Now that GL is gone I am really at a loss for an alt supplier. I love this wax and so do my customers! My fingers are crossed!

I checked w/ Clarus 2 wks ago when I heard their wax was what GL had been selling. I was told it wasn't. They had (at one time) sold GL some wax used to create the GL blend. The Clarus 70/30 is not the GL wax, but would be a comparable replacement. I got a call from Brad Ford, but haven't yet called him back. I have a direct number for him, if that would help.

Susan.

I called yesterday Tennessee Candle yesterday and I was told that it was ordered and they would probably have the wax in about a week. A friend of mine called today not knowing that I had called yesterday and they were told that they still have no answers when the wax will be available. :angry2: