Bert's Apple Dumpling

evesorto

I have this oil and it has a very nice throw. I just wish it was a bit sweeter. I have seen pie crust fo; is that what I would need to add to it? Would a sweet vanilla fo do the trick? Is there a ration I should start with, i.e. - 1:4 or something of that nature. I would appreciate any input as I don't usually tweek fragrance oils. Thanks in advance.

Eve

Edited by evesorto

Try dipping a qtip in this FO and one in a vanilla that you have. Pop them in a ziplock bag to see if that is the scent you are looking for. Maybe try it with a buttercream too, the one I have seems a little richer/sweeter than just vanilla.

If that doesn't do the trick maybe get a sample of pie crust and try that too. Just add or take away qtips until you find the blend you are looking for.

The apple dumpling seems quite "cinnamon-y" to me, so I am not sure that I'd want to add more? I was sniffing thru my stuff and I thought maybe the NG H&G House (it seemed buttery-cakey)? I am not sure. But to clarify. I dip 3 q-tips with the Apple Dumpling and 1 q-tip with the cake/pie crust scent, put in a bag, allow to marinate and this would be similar to a 3:1 mix? I could also try a 1:1, 2:1, etc?

This is how I am understanding this.

Thanks,

eve