Hit or Miss

wildwings

There are some fragrance companies out there that seem to have some decent scents and then some real let downs.

In your opinion which suppliers do you have the best luck with?

I have been making wickless for a couple of years and am moving into candles. I really need to narrow down my suppliers for fragrance and was interested in your opinions as I have found that fragrance suppliers are a bit like department stores and vary greatly with their oil quality.

:)Thanks so much!!

I've never gotten a bad oil from Candle Science... what I mean by that is the scent might not be my favorite but it doesnt smell bad or off. Like Lemon Verbena... it wasnt my favorite, but my husband and best friend both LOVE it.. so while I might smell it and go "ew..." they think its fantastic.

Peaks is the same for me, I've never once had a bad oil from them, just some that I personally didnt love but still carry for the customers who do.

I've never gotten a bad oil from Candle Science... what I mean by that is the scent might not be my favorite but it doesnt smell bad or off. Like Lemon Verbena... it wasnt my favorite, but my husband and best friend both LOVE it.. so while I might smell it and go "ew..." they think its fantastic.

Peaks is the same for me, I've never once had a bad oil from them, just some that I personally didnt love but still carry for the customers who do.

Thanks, that is exactly what I mean, I want to start buying more from the suppliers that have higher quality scents.

Enjoy the Mnts in Utah for me, that is where I grew up and I am currently in super flat Kansas.

:)

I've been making candles and CP for over 15 years and although I purchase from several suppliers, I can say that BitterCreek North & South have "excellent" quality FO's. They are my #1 supplier and now Bert's Heaven Scent is my #2 supplier. The FO's I purchase from her have all been fabulous! HTH

Edited by Toni S.