Anyone seen these plug-in wamers?

leisa2003

I was searching tonight and I ran across a picture of these at

Lakeside Collections, don't look like they carry them now.

I never seen these, they have a electric tart warmer that looks like a toaster.

Thank You,...I am definately going to get me some of those toasters, they are just too cool.

Thanks for Sharing!!

The wall warmers used to be carried by LTD Commodities, now it's the toaster warmers.

I bought 24 of the wall warmers and returned all of them, the bulbs didn't get hot enough to melt my soy tarts.

Here are the toasters.

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/Wax-Tart-Toasters/cat_item_pg.asp?G=813&P=37&Rec=1&Ntt=tart&N=37&Nao=0&R=469046-7TATRED1

The wall warmers used to be carried by LTD Commodities, now it's the toaster warmers.

I bought 24 of the wall warmers and returned all of them, the bulbs didn't get hot enough to melt my soy tarts.

Here are the toasters.

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/Wax-Tart-Toasters/cat_item_pg.asp?G=813&P=37&Rec=1&Ntt=tart&N=37&Nao=0&R=469046-7TATRED1

I have the two toaster warmers. Had to take them apart and put the wire in the back so the "on" lite would be in the front. Plus the warmer things inside were all off so I straightened them so they would work. Now they are ok but they are a pain because the wax is in each side so you have to unplug and pour it out and clean the mess it makes. Or hope it will pop out. But they are cute.

The ones pictured above are really cute but I bet they are too heavy for the plug. The Scensy ones have a plastic plug where the ground plug would be making 3 plugs instead of the 2. It stays really well. Love the one I bought with the Snowman, it's translucent. But the Sandallar is too opaque for me so going to exchange for a white one hope the light glows through.