Lib Balm Tube Labels

van_yulay

Cool! My pleasure. They "won't" be changing their cut. (Got an email back from them.) But I may just have to order and cut 'em. LOL I HATE cutting and cut almost everything to size so have been working on getting away from as much cutting as possible, but I HATE dragging out the heat gun all the time too so it's a toss up, really....and at least this is one "cut" per 3 labels vs. cutting out each and every label. Make sense? I DID write sheetlabels and haven't heard anything yet, but it's only been like 12 hours. LOL

Yes, I feel the same way! I will cut labels down if I need to, but would prefer not to! I already cut hangtags from cardstock, and ended up tweaking my template to make the least amount of cuts possible... lol I used to cut them to fit the size bags I had, but I ended up getting a different size bag to fit the tweaked hangtag instead. AND... the laser guided cutter has made a world of difference with how long it takes me to cut, too!!! Very worth the purchase.