This is what I call good CS

Ravens

I'm sure we've all had our share of bad customer service. I know I've had several shoddy customer service experiences that left a bad taste in my mouth.

So this morning I received an email and a PayPal notice to let me know that part of the shipping costs were refunded by Bert's; in addition, my order is on its way.... and I placed the order last night!

Again this morning I received an email from Stacy (Daystar) to let me know that she shipped my order but made a mistake. Instead of sending 2lbs. of the fragrance I ordered, she shipped a different fragrance, one I never tried before. she went on to inform me that the FO I ordered will be shipped today, and to please keep the incorrect FO that's already been shipped (did I say 2 lbs.?!).

I'm close to shock. In this age where lousy customer service seems to be the rule rather than the exception, it, it.... I'm nearly speechless. I will most definately continue to do business with Bert's and Daystar; thank you! :yay: