HP2600n printers and compatible toner?

ah-soy

Ebay is your friend, my friend. I had that very same printer....go on ebay and save money $$$!

I purchase the HP compatibles and they work great! I have never purchased HP products....I like to keep my money in my bank acct.

Edited by candlelady

I purchase HP printers ( have 1 color, 10 black & white) for work and toner cartridges. We are supposed to purchase compatible toner cartridges because they are cheaper and I've bought from different companies. The black toner cartridges do fine in the black & white printer but the black and color toner cartridges to not hold up. I was having to replace them even though they were 1/2 to 3/4 full. Now I only purchase HP for the color printer and no longer have problems. I will only use HP toner in my home printer too.

I purchase my toner cartridges thru Best Buy, Staples or Office Depot and only when they are on sale or offer specials. Check online before shopping because you can get free shipping, get a percentage off, or buy so many get one 1/2 off. Costco also has good prices. Sign up for each stores card to get rebates, points, etc on purchases. If you turn in your toner or print cartridges to Office Depot they will give you a $3 credit for each one. They then will send you a gift card a few times a year.

I bought a HP CP1518ni and I love, Luv it... I bought lazer toner powder to fill the cart. myself.... Wow. they work and the whole set is 60.00 for all of them. You replace the micro chip, burn a hole on the side of the cartridge, and refill. Simple . I print all my labels and I was going through a set of catridges a month. It was crazy. I bought it on ebay and hands down it is the perfect for saving money. Ö¿Ö