Diffuser supplies

Circle

I'm looking into offering them too... I thought it would be a nice easy thing to offer since I already have the FO's and all I'd need are bottles, base, and reeds. I've done a bit of searching, this is really all I've found so far though....

Peaks diffuser base is 12.00 for 2 pounds, and suggests using 25% FO to 75% base... BUT on the reed page it suggests 50:50 so I think alot of testing would go into it to find the right balance. The sticks are about the same price as save on. Peaks suggests using 2oz boston rounds and says 6 sticks will provide all the throw needed.

I dont know if locally I could get away with charging more than $10-15 for a diffuser kit, but... this is the formula I came up with in my research..

.75 jar (avg price of 4oz jars/bottles, including shipping.)

.55 reeds (6 reeds when bought in 1000 pack at .09 each reed)

.95 base ([estm. 3oz per jar] when bought 7lbs at a time)

1.00 FO ([estm 1oz per jar] average cost of my FO's.)

...gets me to 3.25 per kit, so it may be worth it. From what I've researched it sounds like some FO's would need to be stronger.. some lighter.. and it all depends on how cheap you can get the reeds. 1000 for 95.00 is the best I've found.