candlewic

safaripat

Are they from their ultimate line of fragrance oils?

I haven't tried any of the ones you listed but I do use several of their ultimate oils in their CBL130/parasoy.

I've sold quite a few candles using their Sand & Sea Spray and a few candles of their Sage & Cinnamon/Yank** type.

I use 8% fo load in the 130 and the hot throw is great.

I've always had great customer service with them also. Back when I was pouring votives in the metal molds I ordered several dozen from them. When I got my order there was a dozen extra...so I called them right away and the woman said to keep them. I wanted to pay for them and she wouldn't hear of it...I thanked her and thought that was very nice of them.

Got my order from Candlewic last week. I ordered a few samples & 1lb bottles. I took a chance on the 1 lb bottles from quite a few of the reviews. I wasn't disappointed in any of the fragrances. I ordered quite a few florals since I don't have a ton of those in my line. ( I am not usually a floral person but loved most of these.)

So far I poured (in soy at 1.5 per lb)

White Blossom strong more perfume scent but a great feminine aroma.

Freesia A little softer then the other florals but a nice throw hot & cold

Lavender & Freesia Gives a gentle relaxing twist to lavender.

Peonies In Springtime great cold & hot throw. Unqiue & lovely without being overpowering.

Lemon & Lavender not all what I thought it was going to smell like. Gentle on both the lemon & lavender. Another nice relaxing scent. The lemon is just perfect for the lavender.

Briar Rose A little more of a powdery rose but wonderful.

Midnight Orchid I only got a sample of this one but will be getting more on my next order. I did this one in a tart & half tart fulled a lg. room.

Tahitian Orchid another sample this is about the only one I wasn't sure about. I like the Midnight orchid much more.

Canella Bark this is the only one I have not poured yet. Thought it was just okay oob but will have to get it into wax & let you know.

Mandarin Sandlewood also love this one & will be ordering more. Strong hot & cold & love the touch the citrus gives the sandlewood.

I ordered 1 lb of the Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, Gingerbread Spice Cake, Cinnamon Stix, & Sage & Citrus from other reviews. Was not disappointed in any of these either.

Wish Candlewic would throw a sale on their samples. I would like to try quite a few more. I was every impressed with all the fo's I got.

hth Pat

Edited by safaripat