Jump to content

Jar Lids from Company 2 Company


Recommended Posts

Jar lids can be called "lugs" if they screw on and usually have a mm size. Others may be called fitments if they have a plastic piece that fits down into the jar (like apothecary jar lids). Lids are not always universal in fit, even if you have the size or type. Get a sample and see how well it fits your container. HTH.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...