Christmas bucket of bits

Desertrose

Thought I'd share this really quick and easy little Christmas decoration.

I got a tin pail, spraypainted it with brown and gold to give it a sort of rusty look. Filled the bucket with styrofoam and stuck bits and pieces, twigs, berries, a taper candle (Not to be lit, only for decoration and I won't be selling these....just made it for home.) and filled the top with little white styrofoam balls that look kinda like snowballs to me :)

A bow to finish it off and there you have it!

So quick and easy and a good way to use up little bits and pieces that if you're like me, you always have lying around waiting for "something" to be done with them.

The red crackle tea light holders were an early Christmas present from my daughter to me.

Tracy

post-10762-139458460091_thumb.jpg

Edited by Desertrose

Thanks.

No, I don't think we have battery operated tapers here. Never seen them anyway.

I've been looking at all the online prim stores and seen quite a few decorations with battery candles in them. Cute look!

I just recently changed all my home decor to the more ethnic look - phasing out the country decor I USED to have, but now, making decorations and seeing all the prim stuff online......well, I just love it!

Tracy