home candle party question

*Dee*

ok so 2 of my friends want to host a candle party for me, i have known them for a long time. and they want to put it in the paper, and want me to invite anyone that i wish to. well i was talking to my sister today and she said i shouldnt be inviting anyone because i am not hosting one. but if i dont invite my family and friends and they see it in the paper or somewhere else they might get a little mad about not being personally invited.

anyway what are your thoughts about this ?

ok so 2 of my friends want to host a candle party for me, i have known them for a long time. and they want to put it in the paper, and want me to invite anyone that i wish to. well i was talking to my sister today and she said i shouldnt be inviting anyone because i am not hosting one. but if i dont invite my family and friends and they see it in the paper or somewhere else they might get a little mad about not being personally invited.

anyway what are your thoughts about this ?

If your friends are giving you permission to invite who you want... then why not. The only way I see it as a problem is if your friends did not say that you could.

I probably wouldn't invite my family just because they are constiantly getting my stuff to test and buy the stuff that i already have done, but that is just me and my family probably wouldn't come anyways. If your family is one to get mad... maybe say to them "my friends are hosting this party and are putting an advertisment in the paper. You are welcome to come if you want."