Simmering Pots

For those that make oil for these, help me out, please :embarasse Do you use straight fo, or do you cut it with a carrier oil or dpg? Isn't there a fire risk, if peeps don't add water, and burn the fo? I know stupid question, but I have peeps asking me for this stuff like crazy!!!

I don't use anything to dilute the FO. I just make sure to remind them to add water to the pot before they add any fo. I label the 1 oz bottles with instructions on how to use but like candles.... consumers very rarely read how to use it. I also drop in a little card on safety and use when they purchase the oil burners.

Where would one get the oil burners? Duh! I guess I would almost have to sell them too huh? LOL! I wasn't thinking about that part of it. If I may ask, how much do you sell the 1 oz bottles for? I know it depends on the area, but it would give me a guesstimate!

I get the burners through a co-op I do with some locals here. The min order is like 5000 bucks so we all get together and buy a ton of crap. I'll let you know the next time we do it if want to join in. I only pay about .69 a peice for the burners doing it this way. And I only buy 60 at a time.. I'm so happy for this co-op deal and I think we are doing one in Jan. I sell the burners for 3-5$ depending on whether they are metal or ceramic. The oils are a pain in ass cus I have to fill the 1 oz bottles and then label them. I charge 3.50 for those.