Spray paint inside a container?

I had to bring my poor old incontinent greyhound inside into the airconditioning. She has to wear pull up huggies with a hole cut into the back for her tail. Because of her age and frail health, the heat would have killed her. It was up around 40....and Im on the coast! Singleton reached 45 with the same predicted for tomorrow.

Im having an outside stall tomorrow..*yikes*

You are sure going to have fun with an outside stall tomorrow. We have a break this weekend. No markets at all, and I now have to work next Wednesday so cant do Penrith :(

On a positive note though I asked the customer I was with today if they would mind me bringing a selection of candles down to put in their luch room for people to order before Christmas. They agreed, so I will take those down next week with a stack of order forms. There are almost 250 people working there, so hopefully we will get a decent sized order from them.

So much easier than going to markets :)

Ah, so great to see some other Aussies here (thought I was alone for a while) - Tammy, Tracy, Richard and now Koalagirl - good to see :-)

I'm in Wollongong and we hit the high 30s, didn't quite reach the 40's but I felt every one of those hiddeous degrees - I just wilt in any type of heat I'm afraid - I too hate the heat with a vengance.

Maybe time to move to Tassie for a few months - or at least for another small holiday as we've done the last couple of years - so much cooler down there :-)

Hope none of you guys are in the 'bushfire zone' !!! Tomorrow promises to be another scorcher :( We've been invited out to Wilton/Campbelltown way where it's supposed to reach the mid 40s !! Yikes !! May need to turn down the invitation.

It's now 2.30am here and I'm still flushed, hot and bothered - time for a cold shower and then off to try and get some sleep. Didn't get around to making any candles today - and looks like tomorrow is going to be a none starter as well ... good luck with the stall - and hope it does cool down for you !!

Edited by nadiap

Air conditioning is a blessing! First time we've ever had it and it's making the world of difference to my life.

All the soy candles are now taking up all the room in our storage cupboard inside the house because they simply would not stand these temperatures out in the garage!

I too brought my dogs inside yesterday Koalagirl. Your poor old dog. :( Sad when they get so old.

I'd gladly move to Tassie Nadiap! Or anywhere where it rarely gets above 25 degrees!

Well, when this heat breaks I'll get back to these darn blue tins and see what can be done with them.

Tracy