Oops!

I should have took pics...but i still have the clothes to prove it!

Started out putting wax in my pouring pot. Fedex comes and I get my packages put away. Then I decided to check my email. Oops, forgot about the pot! Its gotten cold so I put it in my heater. I wipe the bottoms so I dont get any wax or dirt in my heater. Wipe my hands on my shirt and pants. Decided I needed to go back into the office and finish my email (Yeah I got a tad bit of ADD). I grab the door knob but then the phone rings. Its telemarketsers so I ginore it and go to go back through the door and realize the doorknob is all red and so are my hands!! Im completely covered in red dye!!! Apparantly the red dye fell over and I set my wax pot on it! :laugh2: I look like i just murdered someone. It was over everthing and my mom got it on her too cause she touched some other pots I touched too. So for like 15 minutes I was touching stuff without knowing my hands were blood red! Oh what a day!! Oh and I still have some red yet on my hands LOL!

I used to work in a large print shop. One of the running jokes we had was to put a dab of ink on the back of a knob or handle, on someone's press. They'd get it on their hands then get it on another handle, then another and another... etc.

A half hour later they'd notice that ink was all over everything and go nuts looking for the source. :laugh2: