seeking advice about blending Mr. Missy's Christmas Cranberries

GailC

I really am not crazy about the scent OOB. I was thinking about blending the Christmas Cranberries with his Spiced Vanilla, because I really like Spiced Cranberry from Mill Creek.

I've never blended 2 fo's before, so what do you think? Should I try half and half, or more cranberry, less spice.

I guess for the price of these FO's, I could just experiment, see if the blend is fit to use after I mix them.

I don't really know about Mr. Missy's Christmas Cranberry, but I blend CS's Cranberry Marmalade (50%) with Cinnamon Stick (50%) and it's really nice.

It doesn't smell like MC Spiced Cranberry, but it is a good seller for me. I named it Country Cranberry in the fall and Christmas Cranberry for the holiday season. Strong cold & hot throw in 6006.

I don't really know about Mr. Missy's Christmas Cranberry, but I blend CS's Cranberry Marmalade (50%) with Cinnamon Stick (50%) and it's really nice.

It doesn't smell like MC Spiced Cranberry, but it is a good seller for me. I named it Country Cranberry in the fall and Christmas Cranberry for the holiday season. Strong cold & hot throw in 6006.

That sounds great!

Thanks to both of you. I will go ahead and blend the spiced vanilla with the cranberry.

I do think it smells OK by itself...but just not Christmasy to me...some spice will help I think.

But see, I like the Cranberry Marmalade just like it is. Guess that's why there are so many FO's...there are just so many noses in the world. :)

Well, I mixed the Christmas Cranberries with a 1 oz sample of Cinnamon Buns from CS, then added a 1/2 oz sample of another Christmas Cranberry for good measure. :)

I just poured the candles and they smell great. I'm going to call them "A Berry Merry Christmas."