Soy Wax Issues - Please Help!!

I am going to keep vendor names out so we don't upset anyone, but I have a problem.

We have recently had some problems with our sole vendor for scent, wax, wicks and just about everything else we buy from one source. It seems that they are either too busy for us little people or they just don't care anymore.

The bottom line is this they sell NatureWax C-3 which we love and we use them in the square 8oz Mason jars with HTP83 wicks. BURNS PERFECTLY everytime. In the past 3 months we have had trouble with them switching out scents, dropping the jars (they dont even carry them anymore), and now we are within 15 lbs of running out of wax and THEY are out too for at least 10 days!!

Help me out here.... Can anyone either give me some guidance as to whether this vendor should just flat out be taken from our list or should we keep giving them 200 chances. Also if you can give us some guidance on wax that works with the setup we have going.. square mason, htp83 wicks, normally 1oz-1.25oz scent per pound of wax.

I appreciate in advance all your comments and help on this matter!!!

Mark

Of course you can't go wrong with Peak's scents :grin2: but as far as a sole supplier, you may have a hard time finding one that has absolutely everything you need. I've been dealing with MillCreek for wax and some FOs, Peak for a huge percentage of my wicking and alot of FOs, and Candlemaker's Store for jars and labeling.

I probably would want to call your supplier, since you have a track record of consistent patronage, and speak to someone about all the changes they have done, and see if they will provide some explanation about their changes and if they want to work with you to keep your business.

As far as a wax/FO/wick/jar combo, check out the thread on the new Golden Brands GW444 soy/veggie blend I and others have been testing. We've been posting our results, and you may like what you see :grin2: Click HERE to go to it!