How does he do it???

ceeceesoaps

I am more impressed with his presentation than his soaps. I've seen similar soap for sale on a Ebay store. Anyway they look like fun to try but I am just not into using that much clear soap or making out of the ordinary soaps. As pretty as they are they just wouldn't sell that much around here.

I love his soaps and his presentations. I definitely learned a thing or two about putting together a display. But Lorraine, I'm like you...how on earth does he get it out of a glass bowl.:confused: If your interested, he also has a demonstration of just putting together a simple layered soap on You Tube. Just do a search for Peter Paiva Sabonetes Artesanais - it's 3 parter. The soap base that he uses looks kind of weird to me though.....almost like the consistency of some kind of whipped soap. Maybe I just never tried whipping soap as much as he does in this demo.....

The soaps are beautiful! He certainly is very inspired by fruit.

I've seen so many beautifully crafted MP soaps but for some reason I never get excited over them. I really prefer using natural soaps. Even when I made MP soaps I just never liked showering with them all that much. Now that I do HP soaps I can't wait to try it out.

If I was to buy MP soap it would be for aesthetic purposes only and display it in my bathroom and then probably chuck it when it got too dusty. LOL

sry MP soapers, no offence intended.