feather wax tarts sticking!

Every since I started making palm wax tarts, I have not had any problem with them sticking. I just opened a new 55lb bag of feather palm from Candle Science and everyone of my tarts and melts are sticking like glue. Has anyone else had this happen, where they were not having a problem sticking, but now are, with a new batch of wax?

What other problems can arise with a possible bad batch of palm wax?

I also know I can pop them in the freezer, I'm just afraid some will not like having to do this. Plus, I got spoiled with them just sliding right out!

Thanks,

Deb

No, it is definitely feather palm, I know the pattern it makes. I have made tarts out of glass glow that did not stick this bad, that's what is weird about this. Surely, I am not the only one that has this problem. Hopefully some palm wax users will pop in here.

OK, I re-read my original post and duh, forgot to mention that this is sticking in the tart warmer bowl after it has cooled. I never had this problem before, they would come out very easy. I did put it in the freezer and even then had to get a knife and pry it out. I know customers are not going to like this, because I did not like having to do it!